The problem of honesty slot machines on the Internet cares about every player. For the slot integrity is responsible parameter that professionals call RTP (Return To Player). This is the percentage of payments in slots or a percentage of the return, which is expressed as a percentage of the amount of bets. If it is 96%, it does not mean that you will get 96% of your money back from each bet. RTP is calculated for a long term game and has almost no effect on the success of one particular player. Rather, it is important for the casino, but the return percentage can tell the player which slots are more profitable. Most often you can find such slots at bet-boom.com.
Methods of calculating the amount of returns from bets
The percentage of payments in online slots is set by the developer. If the game is licensed to a particular casino, the portal administrator can not change this percentage. This is the value of the licensed institutions with the official software – you get a fair game with a random number generator and can well win good money.
There are several ways to know the RTP of a particular slot:
- Auditor reports – companies like eCORGA conduct audits of large institutions and publish open reports;
- ISP description – many slot machines have official descriptions with a preset rebate;
- specialist review – many enthusiasts do long-term testing, but it is important not to get to fraud reports;
- general ISP data – many developers operate with approximately the same percentage of return on all their slots.
There are also complex strategies that show how to know the payout percentage in slots. But to use them, you will have to deposit several thousand dollars in the casino and test them for a long period of time. Of course, this option of honesty testing makes no sense for the player. It is better to rely on auditors or official data. But do not forget that the casino must provide official software.
How much money you can get on a slot with a large return
As a rule, for players with deposits of up to $ 100 percentage of payments in slot machines online is not very important. This amount is enough only for situational bets, hope to win in the long run still do not have to. If you play seriously and constantly, RTP needs to know, because it affects the amount of your winnings within a month or year. Let us take the real situation as an example:
- the player has chosen to play a slot machine with a 96% reel spin;
- playing for a month in standard mode, a person has bet $10,000;
- of this amount, most of the 96% returned to the account in the form of fair pay slot machine;
- then the player makes one bet and receives a Big Win or jackpot (if the slot machine implies such a win);
- immediately after that the slot payout percentage becomes lower in the perspective of a few weeks, you should not play it.
If you understand how slots work, it’s not difficult to get a big win. But if you choose a slot machine with a low recoil percentage (up to 90%) you can hardly wait for a big win. You can spend the entire deposit in anticipation of a large return.
Selecting games and assessing their honesty
In casino online is to choose the game those providers who value their reputation. Today it is Swedish and other European developers. You can note the slots Microgaming and NetEnt and Novomatic. These developers exhibit a high and constant rate of return, monitor the use of their software and do not provide casino games with a bad reputation. Doubtful casinos are better left out. So you avoid losing money on fraudulent sites.